Sunday, January 27, 2013

Silver Spring Video!

Hey everyone!
Our newest assignment for class was to film and edit a video about our community, which for us would be Silver Spring.
This video certainly had it's challenges. Laura and I had already picked an idea, and gone through with it (which included waking up at 5 A.M. to watch the sunrise). However, on Thursday we were told to do something else...still not entirely sure why.
So working with those 4 days we couldn't film Thursday or Friday because of  the snow, and ended up filming Saturday night. I edited most of it that night, when WeVideo crashed. I then spent Sunday doing it all over again, as well as having a 3 hour change project meeting (at my house), going out with my family, and doing work on my LFFP documentary. So that made for a busy weekend.

Here's my final product.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4JJd16JIe8


I enjoyed the project, although doing it twice was time consuming and a little inconvenient to my weekend.
The camera work and audio aren't as good as they could be with an outdated camera,
and the website I edited on, WeVideo, wasn't  working well.
I do like the final outcome.
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment